[webkit-dev] Nightly builds

Alexey Proskuryakov ap-carbon at rambler.ru
Fri Oct 20 02:07:02 PDT 2006

On 19.10.2006 11:18, "Adam Bryzak" <abryzak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it just me or are the nightly builds updated really frequently,
> like multiple times per day? It's getting hard to keep up!

  Frequent builds are very helpful for figuring out when regressions
happened, and also they let people try new features and fixes soon.

  I am not aware of associated problems that could outweigh these benefits.
Do you have some specific need to try each nightly build? Making them rarer
is undesirable, but perhaps we could come up with some other solution then.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov