[webkit-dev] gdk build/ js support issues?

schmindor schmindor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:50:42 PST 2006

actually, it is fairly capable of displaying a number of websites, which is
why I was surprised to find the javascript support didn't seem to be
there... =)

Would anyone be able to provide assistance in pointing in the general
direction of what makes the windows port capable of using javascriptcore and
the gdk port not?