[webkit-dev] programmatic text selection

Sam Gendler sgendler at ideasculptor.com
Fri May 26 14:12:08 PDT 2006

Thanks Giacomo - I think your original example had a typo (the 1 as a
last parameter), as the page you provided works great (a 0 as the last
parameter).

One question - how does one select a node which has no sibling?
Putting the same node as both node parameters to setBaseAndExtent has
no effect.

--sam