[webkit-dev] Is WebKit's javascript subpar?

a.d. jensen adjensen at aatrix.com
Fri May 26 13:17:46 PDT 2006

I've written a very complicated web based system that uses javascript
extensively to do some Ajax type things, along with some actual Ajax
stuff.  Aside from the horrific Javascript Console in the "debug"
menu of Safari, and one bug that required a conditional code work
around (but I can't remember what it was,) I have no complaints with
the javascript handling in Webkit.

Standard YMMV applies, of course.  Obviously, there are people having
problems, but I didn't want the "Ajax doesn't work in Webkit" belief
to be the final word.

dale

--
adjensen at aatrix.com   http://kandsmil.blogspot.com

Only a fool turns away from an angel,
Vision in white steps through the door,
Holds out her hand, I say 'No I'm not ready'
I open my eyes and let the dream fade away.
   -- echolyn, "on any given nite"