[webkit-dev] Is WebKit's javascript subpar?

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Fri May 26 12:02:31 PDT 2006

Cool! I'll check that out.

Also, I think you are right, that people are complaining about the
browser specific bugs, not the core JavaScript implementation. Aside
from a scoping issue in a very old version of Safari that I once had, I
haven't run into any problems specifically related to JavaScript.

Kevin N.