[webkit-dev] s60 build questions

Mindy P schmindor at gmail.com
Thu May 25 22:50:39 PDT 2006

Thrilled to see the s60 sources available...

Tried to build today and seem to have gotten around all the issues. It seems
like the MemoryManager.h file was not included in a number of places it
should have been? Or there was some other error preventing the correct
inclusion?
Either way, it did build and I have the Reindeer icon available in on the
simulator, but it crashes as soon as I try to launch it. Anyone else seeing
this? Any ideas as to what I may have done incorrectly?