[webkit-dev] Web Inspector Issues

Joost de Valk webkit-dev at joostdevalk.nl
Fri May 19 01:21:30 PDT 2006

Hi Dimitri,

it will get all the attention we can give it in whatever category you
put it in. However, if you put it in the right category, people watching
that specific category might take a closer look, whereas in the "New
Bugs" category, only QA's will take a look, and they generally won't
start fixing rightaway. So, if you know the right category, it is always
a good plan to put a bug into that directly.

Secondly, web-dev at lists.apple.com and webkit-dev at opendarwin.org are both
completely different lists. The fact that Alexey and myself watch and
reply on both might make you feel differently, but they REALLY are
different :)

Kind regards,
Joost de Valk