[webkit-dev] Web Inspector Issues

Alexey Proskuryakov ap-carbon at rambler.ru
Fri May 19 00:06:51 PDT 2006

On 19.05.2006 10:00, "Dimitri Bouniol" <dimitri008 at mac.com> wrote:

> The Web Inspector's style tab does not show selectors or property values in my
> nightly build. Does anyone else have this issue? I have compared the
> javascript files, but have found no differences between a nightly build that
> worked (pretty old version) and the newest one. Does anyone have any ideas I
> could follow to get it working again?

  Is it the same problem as described in bug 8890? I've confirmed it a while
ago, because I could reproduce it. It is not a regression from a shipped
version, though, so it's not P1.

  BTW, I think "Web Inspector" is the correct component for this bug, at
least until we find out the root cause (which might potentially be a P1
regression :) ).

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov