[webkit-dev] User Agents

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Thu Mar 23 05:21:08 PST 2006

Hi André,

I believe this feature is part of Safari, not WebKit, so the best way
to request this enhancement is to use Apple's Bug Reporter.

     https://bugreport.apple.com/

You may sign up for a free "Online" account through the Apple
Developer Connection in order to file the enhancement request.

     https://connect.apple.com/

Dave