[webkit-dev] Universal Binary of WebKit

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Wed Mar 1 15:23:05 PST 2006

Hi,

As of yesterday (r13060) all nightly builds are universal binaries.
I have had several reports of the nightly builds working correctly on
Intel.  I believe that previous non-universal nightly builds will
either fall back to the system WebKit framework or will fail to
launch correctly - it would be useful to find out which so that
future binary searches through nightly builds on an Intel system can
know how far back they should look.

Kind regards,
Mark Rowe