[webkit-dev] Is this true

Joost 'AlthA' de Valk webkit-dev at joostdevalk.nl
Tue Jul 25 23:27:15 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

As an OpenDarwin admin, which i am solely to aid WebKit's
efforts ;) , i can confirm that OpenDarwin is shutting down. WebKit
however had decided to move off of OpenDarwin even before the
decision to shut down OpenDarwin was made, because it doesn't fit our
needs. What exactly we will move to will be decided upon in the near
future, fact is that we will probably have our complete own
environment, instead of annoyances like a shared Bugzilla :)

Kind regards,
Joost