[webkit-dev] HTMLCollection.idl ?

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Tue Jul 18 20:09:10 PDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:01 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2006, at 7:46 PM, Mike Emmel wrote:
>
>> I looked through several old builds its never been generated.
>> I assume the new file HTMLOptionsCollection.cpp is the first time
>> there was a c++ dependency. I see nothing in DerivedSource.make to
>> generate it.
>
> The old-style bindings (like kjs_html.cpp) are handwritten, not
> generated.

There are hash tables that are generated from those files (*.lut.h),
right?  They appear in WebKitBuild/Debug/DerivedSources/WebCore when
built from Xcode, and comments in them say they are build from a
(generated) script at WebKitBuild
/Debug/JavaScriptCore.framework/PrivateHeaders/create_hash_table.

The rest of the JSHTMLCollection implementation is in the
kjs_html.cpp file itself, though.

Dave