[webkit-dev] documentation/ folder breakdown?

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:30:43 PDT 2006

Don't disagree but I'd love to see some of the experts in each area
do some high level flows.

Higlighting main entry points would be good.

Techtips on a  few methods techniques would be helpful.

A good topic would be  how a page loads highliting a few core
classes.

In general I'm fine with reading the code but overviews like this
are really valuable for example I do little with the js engine so if
I had to chase a bug into there having a handy overview would
be very useful.

Its a big enough code base that becoming familar with all of it
is not feasible for most.