[webkit-dev] KWQ Graphics code on Windows

Kevin Ollivier kevino at theolliviers.com
Sun Jan 22 16:10:13 PST 2006

Hi all,

On Jan 20, 2006, at 9:43 PM, Kevin Ollivier wrote:

[snip]

> In any case, I will try building using the modular DLL option,
> which builds several smaller libraries instead of one big one (I
> figure we'll need base, core, and maybe net), and see how much we
> can trim off the size. I'll report back when I get some hard numbers.

BTW, wanted to let people know that by building smaller libraries,
the total dependencies were reduced to ~3.7MB. That's probably about
the best we can do without actually having a list of classes we know
we won't need. In any case, I guess the first question would be
whether or not the added dependency in its current form would be
acceptable.

Thanks,

Kevin