[webkit-dev] KWQ Graphics code on Windows

Justin Haygood jhaygood at spsu.edu
Mon Jan 16 15:57:37 PST 2006

Agreed, GDI+ also is easier, its C++ just like KWQ, and it was designed for
vector graphics afterall.

My initial attempts (from long time ago.. pre open development WebKit, back
when webcore-125.tar.gz is all i had to work with ;)) at porting KWQ to GDI+
was decent, but KWQRegion.cpp always gave me trouble, since it didn't
correspond to GDI+ Region exactly and using Bezier Paths didn't work well
either for some transformation stuff.

I guess we can cross that bridge when we come to it?

Initially, IntPoint, IntRect, etc.. in /platform would be a good place to go
ahead and move to GDI+ on Windows since its mostly explicit casting to and
fro stuff.