[webkit-dev] Namespace changes

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jan 11 09:51:07 PST 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 18:13, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Basically the short version of this is, use namespace WebCore for
> everuthing internal.
>
> We also considered other possibilities for the namespace to use for
> everything:
>
> - khtml
> - KHTML
> - WebKit
> - KXML
>
> So far, WebCore:: has been the opinion leader.

  I definitely agree with making these changes, but I would prefer, and I
suspect the entire KDE team would prefer, KHTML, KHtml or similar as the
namespace.  I don't see a namespace WebCore being a part of the KDE libraries
anytime soon, but I could see us moving to a common namespace that looks like
KHTML.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/