[webkit-dev] don't regard ChangeLog in the common path calculation on webkit-changes

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Tue Jan 10 13:36:50 PST 2006

Hello,

Since the switch to subversion, the subject line usually only says:

[webkit-changes] [rev] trunk/WebCore

whereas the old messages had a subject like this:

[webkit-changes] cvs commit: WebCore/khtml/rendering render_table.cpp
render_table.h

The latter is much more informative when skimming the list of changes for
interesting lists.

I suspect the ChangeLog to be the culprit for deinformifying the subject line,
as it is located in trunk/WebCore, and is always changed with each commit.

So I suggest not to regard the ChangeLog in the common path calculation.

mfg
	Leo