[webkit-dev] Porting WebKit to PalmOS

Justin Haygood jhaygood at spsu.edu
Mon Feb 13 20:19:53 PST 2006

Most of the system dependent stuff is in Collector.cpp, with few very small
if not even system dependent features anywhere else. Most of it is pretty
standard C++.

You don't need anything in bindings. If iirc, it should be disabled by
default on non Apple platforms.

The output file should be a library file of some sort, static of shared
depending on how you linked it, and not a Netscape plugin.