[webkit-dev] Porting WebKit to PalmOS

Donald C. Kirker dkirker at wapuniverse.com
Mon Feb 13 16:36:54 PST 2006

Ok, so I am working on getting the code to compile. Its been a slow process,
but things seem like they might begin to work.

One question though. With the Nokia port of the JavaScriptCore, I am getting
things like "string.h: No such file or directory", "assert.h: No such file
or directory", "stdio.h: No such file or directory". Where should I get
these from? I have worked on projects in the past where usually the
developer has there own variation of these file, or some minor hack. for now
I have set an include path as "/usr/include," but I don't think this will
work in the end.

Also, e32def.h is a Series60 header file, is it something that I can comment
out of the source (with ifdef's)?

Thanks,
Donald