[webkit-dev] help identifying a workaround for a known bug

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Thu Feb 9 15:57:59 PST 2006

The full version history of WebKit (from its inception inside Apple in
CVS through today in Subversion) is available through this web site, or
through any Subversion client.

  http://anonsvn.opensource.apple.com/svn/

The project was open-sourced during WWDC 2005 (June 6-10, 2005), and the
first nightly was built October 1, 2005.  That's roughly Subversion
revision r9350 to r10685.

  $ svn log -r{2005-06-10}:{2005-10-01} | grep '^r[0-9]' | wc -l
  908

You might have an easier time simply reducing the bug first rather than
reading through those commit entries or even doing a binary search by
building previous versions.  :)  Besides, the act of reducing the bug
may give you some insight in how to fix it, too.

Dave