[webkit-dev] SVN over HTTP

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Wed Feb 1 14:27:55 PST 2006

Hi all,

A little while back I set up a Trac instance at <http://
trac.webkit.org/> to provide a web-based view of the SVN repository.
One requirement of Trac is local access to the SVN repository, so I
have set up a mirror of anonsvn using SVN::Mirror.  The mirrored
repository is available over HTTP at <http://trac.webkit.org/svn/>
with one caveat: the mirrored repository has revision numbers one
higher than the corresponding anonsvn revisions.  This is an artifact
of the mirroring process that I've not been able to hide.

Hopefully this helps,

Mark