[webkit-dev] Linux Port: time problem

Nikolas Zimmermann zimmermann at kde.org
Tue Aug 29 13:26:47 PDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 18:23 schrieb Mike Emmel:
> That's in both the qt port and gdk thanks.
> And I'm the one to blame.
> I don't know if qt has a api for this but if it does then the fix there
> may be to use the qt portable api if it exists.
>
> Thanks.

Hello Mike & Ronan,

that's exactly the bug I was seeing with libcurl & Qt.
In a recent patch I dropped the libcurl usage in favour
of using KDE's KIO mechanism, which made layout tests
fly compared to the weird behaviour with libcurl.

That may explain it :-) Good catch, Ronan!

Ah and Mike, I think we should chat about about sharing some parts
of the Gdk/Qt platform code in a general platform/linux directory.

Feel free to drop me a lines, then we can maybe meet on IRC.

Kind regards,
Niko