[webkit-dev] Querying WebCore/KHTML directly about HTML elements?

Michael Gardner gardnermj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:43:09 PDT 2006

Suppose I have an HTML page and I want to find out certain style
attributes of a given HTML element, after all HTML tags and style
attributes as well as embedded and linked CSS stylesheets have been
applied (e.g. what font color the text in a certain paragraph will
ultimately have). Can I use WebCore/KHTML to do this without having to
rewrite a ton of code, and if so, how?

(I posted this in webkitsdk-dev recently, but I realized that my
question might be too low-level for that list and so decided to
re-word and re-post it here. I apologize for the noise.)

Thanks,
Michael