[webkit-dev] Modelines

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Aug 24 09:48:35 PDT 2006

    I asked Nikolas to remove the modelines from his already-
committed patch to files in platform/qt, but this was more of a
request than a mandate. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been a true
discussion about the appropriateness of modelines in WebKit -- I was
just following our current convention, which is not to have
modelines. But it's good that discussion is taking place, as this may
make more sense for some platforms than others.

-Adam