[webkit-dev] Google Calendar and webkit

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Mon Apr 17 08:12:31 PDT 2006

Hi Andre.

We're looking into the Google Calendar issue, which just recently
made a name for itself on our Compatibility Hit List (http://
webkit.opendarwin.org/projects/compat/hitlist.html).

It doesn't look like we have a bug on the GTalk issue yet. That would
be a great one for you to file. You can find instructions for filing
bugs here: http://webkit.opendarwin.org/quality/reporting.html.

Thanks.

Geoff