[webkit-dev] dynamic menu's no longer work in latest build?

Hanspeter Schaub hanspeterschaub at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 18:22:03 PDT 2005

Great, made an error in the last email claiming the javascript issue
was resolved. After a Safari crash, I accidentally launched the old
Safari version.  The current build is still showing non-functioning
dynamic menus.  I don't understand much of javascript.  If anybody
else finds the menu's at

>> http://www.udm4.com/

no longer functioning, please let me know.

thanks,

HP

Hanspeter Schaub

Phone:     (540) 763-8370