[webkit-dev] WebKit Welcome Page

André-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 27 08:43:26 PDT 2005

Looks very nice. One thing that could be done, is for only the first
launch to show the screen and then fall back to the default home in
further launches. Actually this might be a nice thing to have for all
new installs of WebKit, when launched from Safari, except the
mainline version would have the option of either showing an Apple web
page or forwarding to the user's home\ page.

Also, for the nightly build version of Safari maybe you could add
this as a link in the WebKit application menu.

Andreé