[webkit-dev] file drop getting filtered?

Arthur Debert lists at plenamente.com
Wed Nov 9 12:41:30 PST 2005

Hi there. I have yet another drag & drop question, but so far I
couldn't  find the answer to my question.

I got the basics of drag and drop ok, the trouble is, it will not
accept dragged items (files from finder) that have a ".flv"
extension. I can manage fine with gifs, jpegs, htmls and the like,
but I need to get it working with flv files (those will be dealt with
the macromedia flash player).

I am really confused here. somewhere webview is filtering the kind of
files I can drop from the finder. should I use webpolicy somehow?

thanks a lot,
arthur