[webkit-dev] Alt tab display problem

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Nov 4 15:05:33 PST 2005

On Nov 4, 2005, at 2:54 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:

>   I thought I'd report up that if there are images are using the
> alt tags, and you overlay the images using the visibility to
> control which appears while the right image is displayed, but when
> show images has been switched off, the alt tag's won't appear.
>
>   I've entered rdar://4330277 for this, its not hugely big for us,
> as we are only doing this to check that we have alt'ed the images
> for accessibility reasons, screen reader will read it correctly
> when not crashing constantly though (that's under another rdar).

Thanks for the bug report.

If you're going to discuss the bug here, you should probably post the
bug report in Bugzilla in addition to Radar. Most of the people
reading this mailing list don't have access to Radar, so it's a bit
of a tease to announce a Radar bug report here.

Also, I think the bug report would be a *lot* better if it included
an example or test case.

    -- Darin