[webkit-dev] Nightly Builds

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Thu Jun 30 19:44:03 PDT 2005

On 1/07/2005, at 14:25 , Eric Seidel wrote:

> Curious as to why they will only run on 10.4?  Doesn't webkit
> target 10.3?

The biggest reason is that I've not had a chance to test it on
10.3 :-)  I've also heard some talk that a new version of
libWebKitSystemInterface.a would be required for the latest CVS
source to work on 10.3.   If I'm wrong about that point, the
frameworks may work on 10.3 but the stub launcher that is included
definitely won't as I didn't bother to build it for 10.3.

Regards,

Mark Rowe
<http://bdash.net.nz/>