[webkit-dev] Debugging mid-page relayout issues

Mitz Pettel opendarwin.org at mitzpettel.com
Tue Jun 21 12:41:45 PDT 2005

I have encountered a bug that occurs on a certain page only sometimes
and only when it's loaded via HTTP (i.e. not when opened as a
webarchive). It looks like the bug occurs only when relayouting
occurs when the HTML is not fully loaded (or perhaps when images are
loaded after the page HTML has been loaded). I'm afraid I don't know
much more than that about the exact conditions.

Do you know of any techniques that will allow me to reproduce those
conditions without relying on that specific page and on the server
it's coming from?

Thanks,
-- Mitz Pettel