[webkit-dev] Distribute to 10.3?

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Tue Jun 21 10:34:19 PDT 2005

On Jun 21, 2005, at 10:22 AM, Finlay Dobbie wrote:

> On 6/21/05, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> wrote:
>
>> However, there is something called the Mac OS X 10.3.9 SDK that
>> you can get that makes this work. I don't know all the details.
>
> Are you sure? AFAIK the 10.3.9 SDK is only part of Xcode 2.x's
> Cross-Development foobage, which of course doesn't work on Panther.

I'm not sure why the 10.3.9 SDK hasn't been released in a form usable
on 10.3 yet; I looked and indeed I can't find it. I do remember that
this was planned at one point, and it was the definitive way for
people developing on Panther to get the tools they need for the new
WebKit API. But I haven't kept up with things and there may have been
a change to the release strategy.

I'll let you know if I find out anything.

     -- Darin