[webkit-dev] Newline translation issue with textareas

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Jun 20 14:03:50 PDT 2005

Alright, I'll do the translation in
HTMLTextAreaElementImpl::setValue. And yes, it is a QString, although
the QString is taken from a const DOMString, and those replace calls
look like they replace-in-place. I'm not familiar with QString (or
DOMString) yet, so is there any issue with calling these 2 lines on
the QString returned by value.string() (where value is a const
DOMString &)? Is that returning a value in the DOMString, or does the
DOMString::string call copy its contents into a new QString?

I could probably figure this out by looking at the code, but I just
thought it might be faster to ask.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org