[webkit-dev] Files for KWQ port on win32

Patrick Forget patrick.forget2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:08:04 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have put the file on my personal web site. Don't expect these files to
stay there very long (I will resign my service for my ISP next month.

Just note that some of those files are a copy of the gtk port. Don't expect
anything from QString. The more interesting part came from the platform
specific version:

QPainter (based on GDI, not GDI+)
QButton
QCheckBox
QTextEdit
QScrollViex
QWidget
etc...

For the compilation, I used Dev-C++ and Mingw32. I was unable to compile the
files from KJS by using the visual-C++ compiler. I didn't used any Makefile,
only setup a project from Dev-C++ to get the compilation.

Some trick I have used:

1) Just be sure the program can find the path for kjs, khtml and pcre.

2) WebCorePrefix.h need to be included for each file

This is not a really good detailed explanation to make the compilation, but
if someone need help, just contact me (but don't expect a quick answer).

In 5 weeks, i will have much time available for this. I do have an interest
to complete the platform specific file (for win32).

Patrick

The files:

http://patrick.forget.neuf.fr/WebCore/JavaScriptCore_win32_27jun05.zip
http://patrick.forget.neuf.fr/WebCore/kwq_win32_27jun05.zip