[webkit-dev] Debugging in Xcode using a custom executable

Mitz Pettel opendarwin.org at mitzpettel.com
Thu Jun 16 14:44:32 PDT 2005

Is there a way to debug WebKit using a custom executable in Xcode?

I opened a new project, created a custom executable with /
Applications/Safari.app as the executable path and with the
environment variable DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH set to the build destination
of WebKit.

Source-level debugging seems to work only for the objective-C parts,
though. The C++ parts show as "??" in the call stack and of course I
don't get their source code.

Any suggestions?

-- Mitz Pettel