[webkit-dev] WebKit on Windows?

guido.grassel at nokia.com guido.grassel at nokia.com
Wed Jun 15 04:22:00 PDT 2005

Dear Serg,

Check-out the Gtk-WebCore project on SF.
This project already has something working
on Windows. However, their port is based on
Gtk for Win , hence, it is not a native
port. A native port would be really cool.

I understand a Windows port is feasible
because WebCore architecture nicely
separates out platform / OS dependencies.
Gtk+WebCore takes this separation a
step further.

The URL is
http://gtk-webcore.sourceforge.net/