[webkit-dev] "review" flag now enabled in Bugzilla

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Sun Jun 12 21:17:51 PDT 2005

There's now a "review" flag enabled in Bugzilla for attachments. This
lets you set a flag "review?" on an attachment to a bug, and
optionally choose a preferred reviewer. Later a reviewer can set the
flag "review+" or "review-" on the attachment.

I'll eventually put some notes about how to use this on the website.

It's a good idea to attach a patch to a bug and set the "review?"
flag on the attachment before sending a patch to webkit-reviews. In
fact, we might eventually require things be done that way so that we
can easily keep track of all the patches that still need review.

     -- Darin