[webkit-dev] Still more build problems

Trey Matteson trey at usa.net
Sun Jul 31 21:49:02 PDT 2005

I know all of two IRC commands and didn't use either of them to get
Colloquy configured for WebKit IRC.  There is very little to learn.

Here is a very brief summary of the settings you need:

- You make one new Connection (cmd-n) with server=irc.freenode.net
port=6667.

- In the connection inspector I have both my username and nickname
set to "trey2", and I set the "Real Name" field to be my full name.

- Also in the inspector's "Automatic" tab I have "#webkit" entered in
the "Join Rooms" list.

Others know way more tricks, but that was all I needed to get on.
Jump in!

trey