[webkit-dev] Still more build problems

Kurt Kohler kohler at ao.com
Sun Jul 31 20:22:47 PDT 2005

Ah ha!

Of course this leads to step two of debugging "how did it ever work?"
I've been using that product directory name from the beginning.

On the other hand, it probably does explain why I have an extraneous
folder called "Build"!

Thanks for your time.

Kurt

PS As I recall I used that name (Build Products) because some
instructions told me to. I don't recall if it was for webkit thought,
might have been something else.