[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore bindings

Justin Haygood justin at xiondigital.net
Mon Jul 25 14:26:04 PDT 2005

I decided to take a look at the bindings, and noticed that the core part
and the JNI bindings use CoreFoundation throughout. Should this be
reimplemented cross platform or not? (If so, It'll require alot of
work... and I mean alot! I'm not exactly a good programmer here)

If the core part and the JNI becomes cross-platform, bindings to other
things could easily subclass from them and tie into the native system,
but at least the core should be portable IMHO. (Just think, ActiveX
bindings to JavaScriptCore... now that'll be awesome!)

--Justin