[webkit-dev] XCode 2.1 Migration

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Jul 25 13:40:33 PDT 2005

On Jul 23, 2005, at 11:47 PM, Kurt Kohler wrote:

> Ah! I think you've got it. I was indeed using XCode 2.1.
>
> This brings up something I've been meaning to mention, shouldn't
> information like this (and the earlier SVG changes) be on the web
> site? Some people who want to build webkit may not be subscribed to
> this mailing list.

Probably in the blog but not the website proper. For people who are
just checking out for the first time, the only real issue is that
Xcode 2.1 is required and we should change the website to say that.

Migration issues for people who already built in the past are more
blog-fodder than website fodder.

     -- Darin