[webkit-dev] Directory missing in cvs repository

Eric Seidel eseidel at apple.com
Thu Jul 14 16:32:23 PDT 2005

Yes.  I noted in an earlier email, those were moved out of WebCore to
make certain CVS operations faster for developers not using the
WebCore+SVG support.

To correct the situation, please delete the "kcanvas" "kdom" and
"ksvg2" directories from under WebCore.

If you are interested in partaking in the WebCore+SVG development,
you will need to run the new "checkout-svg" script to have those
directories checked out (under a separate module) and symlinked into
place.

-eric