[webkit-dev] Documentation project

John Sullivan sullivan at apple.com
Thu Jul 7 11:19:53 PDT 2005

I think using Bugzilla to submit proposed changes to the main site
seems sensible. There are a few of us with opendarwin commit
privileges who can do the actual website changes. The reviewer for
the proposed changes would depend on the topic, to ensure technical
accuracy.

I don't have any opinion on how the documentation should be improved,
but I know others do, so hopefully they will chime in.

John