[webkit-dev] Some thoughts on cross-platformness

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Jul 1 11:00:32 PDT 2005

On Jun 30, 2005, at 11:58 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> Best to do after the conversion to subversion...

I don't agree.

While it's great that Subversion has a "rename file" command, I do
not want to hold off on these sorts of changes until after
Subversion, especially since we don't have any concrete plans to move
to Subversion yet.

We've renamed hundreds of files during the lifetime of the WebKit
project, and we should feel free to continue to do that when
appropriate.

     -- Darin