[webkit-dev] Subversion Migration

Timothy Hatcher timothy at hatcher.name
Tue Dec 6 10:45:43 PST 2005

The cvs2svn script (http://cvs2svn.tigris.org/) iterates through all
the commits and makes change sets from commits in the same time frame
that also have the same commit message. There are a few other
migration scripts floating around that do the same thing. The
migration scripts don't take server side moves into account, they
will show up as 2 files with disconnected history.

— Timothy Hatcher