[webkit-dev] Subversion Migration

Joost de Valk webkit-dev at joostdevalk.nl
Mon Dec 5 22:47:42 PST 2005

Can't answer 1 for you, 2 though: my experience is that switching
from CVS to SVN is actually very easy. The branching stuff is
different, but you probably won't use that, in general it's just
replacing "cvs" by "svn" in your favourite command and it works :).

Kind regards,
Joost

--
Joost de Valk

#:    AlthA on #webkit @ irc.freenode.net
@:    webkit at joostdevalk.nl
W:    http://www.joostdevalk.nl

"The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the
fault finders." - Foster's Law