[webkit-dev] Subversion Migration

Eric Seidel eseidel at apple.com
Mon Dec 5 13:08:15 PST 2005

Hi all-

This weekend we will be migrating our source repository from using
CVS to Subversion.  This migration will take place starting Friday
evening at 5PM and continue through Saturday.  More details will follow.

After the migration is complete, in order to check out the WebKit
sources you will be required to have a Subversion client on your
machine.  Since we know you'll all be anxious to checkout the sources
once complete, this is an early reminder to start downloading your
subversion client. :)

Subversion Manual:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Mac OS X Subversion Client Packages: