[webkit-dev] WebKit on Windows

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Aug 24 10:48:40 PDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 10:34 AM, Krzysztof Kowalczyk wrote:

> I've a Windows port of JavaScriptCore running more or less on my
> machine (the "less" part comes from the fact that it fails 72 tests
> and it dumps core from time to time). I'll send technical details
> in a separate e-mail. The question is: how should I go about about
> submitting those changes for integration with the mainline WebCore
> sources.

Please attach patches to bug reports. See "Proposing Fixes" on
<http://webkit.opendarwin.org/quality/lifecycle.html> for some details.

Justin Haygood also submitted some patches to help get JavaScriptCore
compiling and running, and there are some existing bug reports, some
with patches: 4084, 4085, 4086, 4087, 4094, 4095, and 4096.

     -- Darin