[webkit-dev] How to run JavaScriptCore\tests\mozilla

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:02:26 PDT 2005

I'm working on a windows port of webkit. I started with JavaScriptCore
and so far made it (testkjs.exe) to build under windows. It even works
when I run testkjs.exe on kjs\test.js.

I want to run more comprehensive test suite to see how many things are
broken. I assume that's what tests\mozilla is for.

However, I couldn't figure out how to run those automated tests (both
runtests.pl and jsDriver.pl refused to cooperate).

I don't have a mac so I can't just run the build on mac and see what
exactly is being called with what parameters.

I would appreciate if someone would explain how to run those automated
tests (what commands to use, what env variables to set etc.). I assume
on mac this all can be done from xcode so it would be just a matter of
looking at what commands xcode is executing when it runs the tests.

-- kjk