[webkit-dev] Building WebKit for Panther and earlier

Mark Thomas maillists at coderus.com
Mon Aug 8 08:35:16 PDT 2005

Hi All,
  Not sure if this has been discussed before but is there any instructions
on how to build WebKit for 10.3 system, or if anybody has done it for 10.2
?. I remember a few at WWDC were talking about this there.

  I'm not thinking of replacing WebKit which is provided by the OS, but
actually putting this custom framework within my application bundle, and
then having my application to use that version instead.

Thanks
Mark.